- You compile stainless steel parts and compounds from a schematic independently. It’s an independent function in which the batch size is generally small and in which good craftmanship is required
- Carrying out precision mechanics construction bench and welding work (TIG welding)
- Reading and translating working drawings in products and semi-finished products
- Selecting the right tools
- Setting up your welding equipment
What more we have to offer
- A good salary
- 27 days of vacation time
- 13 days of ADV
- Work clothes and PPE materials
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Nice drinks and barbecues
- You have at least TIG welding level 3
- You have experience with stainless steel and aluminum
- You can compile well and read drawings independently
- You are studious and a team player
- You possess good handcraft
- You have a completed (V)MBO education and you have experience with CNC machining
- Demonstrable experience
Who are we?
The Proton Group has been an expert in our branch for more than 20 years. We are a company filled with positivity: full of drive, energy and very dynamic. We are the specialist in detaching, sending out, recruiting and selecting and flexible deployment of professionals in the mechanical engineering, installation technique and electrical engineering, if we say so ourselves. We’ve been working together with leading companies in the region and far beyond for many years.
Proton mediates for acknowledged training companies and BWL-trajectories, we help young technicians with coaching and guidance. We are a NEN 4400-1 and VCU certified company. A lot of difficult terms, but it means we know what we’re doing and we’re good at it. Proton Assembly and Proton Engineering together form the Proton Group.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org